First Presbyterian Church, Ballymoney will be one of 5 centres in Ireland hosting a launch night for a new PCI resource called "Proximity". The event will be held on Monday 24th September, 2018.
Proximity is a series of small booklets providing relevant and challenging content for the context of relational discipleship. This resource is designed as coffee conversations ideal for either one-to-one or smaller discipleship groups and will provide biblical content and practical questions on a wide range of key discipleship themes.
Proximity will be available from this September and will be launched in several different locations across the denomination. These launch nights will happen in the locations where the “Disciple Makers Network” has taken place, aiming to follow up this training by putting a specific and practical resource into people’s hands.
The events will take place from 7:45pm - 9:30pm (with the exception of the Dublin event, which runs from 10.30am - 12.30pm) at the following dates and venues:
- Tuesday, 18 September - Assembly Buildings, Belfast
- Thursday, 20 September - Ballygawley Presbyterian Church, Ballygawley
- Monday, 24 September - First Ballymoney Presbyterian Church, Ballymoney
- Thursday, 27 September - Ballydown Presbyterian Church, Banbridge
- Friday, 5 October - Lucan Centre, Dublin - (note this event begins at 10.30am)
The purpose of each launch night is to share the vision of Proximity, make the resource available and share some helpful ways of using it.
More information on the resource can be found on the PCI website by clicking here.